Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Dewdrops & Spiderwebs Challenge Repost

    Okay, I am basically going to do a repost of a tag I created some time last year. I don't know if anyone picked it up, but either way, I thought I'd just throw it out there again. 

   Hold on! Before I get into the tag, I need to make a very important note! If you'd listen carefully, please . . . if you see things disappear, reappear, change entirely, or change in format on this blog, it is no problem of your device. It is just me messing around because I am not satisfied with the blog's colors/background/format. Not only do I feel like it's missing something, but I also have a terrible urge to switch things around so that it won't be as dark. So if you check my blog one day and everything's red, and you come back to a light cheery background, that's just me being . . . well, me!

   Now, with that out of the way, this was a tag I made last year. It's pretty similar to the Simple Things tag. Go here to read the original post. (I've made a new graphic for it, as you can see below. You can use the old one or the new one, either way.)





Rules:

1. Give 3+ examples of "dewdrops and spiderwebs" . . . little things that don't get noticed much (if at all).

2. Include pictures if you can.

3. Include a passage from the Bible that talks about something "insignificant" being cared for by God (can't find a passage? Look in Psalms!).

4. Tag at least one other person.

5. Include the graphic.


   If you do this tag, feel free to comment below with the link to your post . . . I'd love to read what you come up with!


2 comments:

  1. I planned to do this but haven’t been able to yet…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, that's okay. If (or when) you do, I'll enjoy reading it!

      Delete

If your comment doesn't show up immediately, don't worry. It'll be up as soon as I approve it.