Saturday, March 13, 2021

Signs of Spring!

    I'm back, dear readers! So sorry for my silence. I usually try to post at least once a week, but I kind of was holding off for some unknown reason (Okay, that was a lie. It was laziness). I'll give a quickie post now, and hopefully line up a few more for later. 

   Guess what! I was able to go outside today without a coat on and did not feel cold! *gasp* Dare I say it . . . Spring has edged Winter out of the way and has brought with her the beautiful sunny personality we all adore. It's so nice to see Spring again. I've missed her! And she's brought a few friends! (Yes, these pictures are my own.)









   I haven't been doing much writing, I regret to say, but hopefully I'll get some more words down next month, when KDWC (King's Daughters' Writing Camp) starts up again! Stick around . . . there'll be more on that later!


2 comments:

If your comment doesn't show up immediately, don't worry. It'll be up as soon as I approve it.