Sunday, June 28, 2020

Ducklings!

Welcome to my second-ever post! This will be introducing our new arrivals. . . .

Ducklings! Tiny, fluffy little peepers that either try to flee for their life out of your lap or hide underneath your cupped hands, apparently trying to look as adorable as possible. With all that commentary, perhaps I'd better show you pictures of what I mean:





                                                     And my favorite picture!
                                                                               



*sigh* But they won't be babies forever, so you've got to appreciate their  fluffiness while you can! Before we know it, they'll be graduating from the box with heat lamps and baby water feeders to the duck house and the water tub.

Signed,
Martha 

7 comments:

  1. Such cuties! I'm a HUGE fan of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ducks are so cute! I'm glad you started a blog, Martha!
    -Lilly
    https://adaughterservingtheking.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, so sweet! <3 <3 <3
    (and your blog header and title are *beautiful*, btw)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Ellen! I love the header too! :)

    ReplyDelete

If your comment doesn't show up immediately, don't worry. It'll be up as soon as I approve it.