Saturday, June 27, 2020

My Very First Blog Post


   Hello there, anyone who reads this! This is my first time ever posting on a blog, so I won't be putting up anything too magnificent yet. *smile* I will, however, share a poem I've written. 

        A Christian's Journey

   Though through the days we toil
   Upon this weary, trodden soil,
   We know that beyond this dust,
   There is a joy in which we trust.
   So through trials we persevere
   Even when our end is near;
   For while we leave and things grow dim,
   We still look forward to sight of Him.
   Then we no longer laboriously trod
   For we've been united with our God.
                        
              
   Signed,
   Martha Abilene

5 comments:

  1. Hi Martha!! I just discovered your blog through Mrs. Marlow's and thought I'd drop a comment. :) I'm so excited that you're blogging now and can't wait to see what you post next! <3

    Ellen
    musingsbyellen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much! I actually looked at your blog for ideas for my own (like what to post, etc.). So thanks for unknowingly helping with the making of this blog! *smile*

      Delete
    2. Hehe, my pleasure! :) I absolutely LOVE your writing style and look forward to reading more of your work. <3 Following!

      Delete
    3. <3 I really like your writing style, too.

      Delete

If your comment doesn't show up immediately, don't worry. It'll be up as soon as I approve it.