Thursday, July 15, 2021

I've Moved My Blog!

    Okay, so . . . this is a bit abrupt, especially after I just celebrated my blogging anniversary. But due to certain reasons–including Feedburner going away–I have decided to switch my blog to Wordpress instead of Blogger. 

   This does not mean that I'm getting a "new blog." I am counting my Wordpress site as the same blog as my Blogger one. After all, they share a title, catch phrase, author, etc. The only thing that's changing is the social platform being used. I am counting them as the same blog, just on two different places. I will link back and forth between the two instead of uploading my data to the other blog, as well. So . . . I won't post any more on this blog, but I will be posting on the Wordpress platform of my blog, beyondtheliteraryhorizons.wordpress.com. So head on over!


                Click on the image to be redirected to the new blog!




No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment doesn't show up immediately, don't worry. It'll be up as soon as I approve it.