Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Book Review Marathon #3: Ghost Hunter

       On to the third book in the series!


Ghost Hunter (AKA Simon Lee Book 4) by [P.D. Atkerson]


Sensitive content: some mild language like "idiotic", some intense scenes, some violence, some death

Age recommendation: 13+

My rating: 4 stars


   Okay, this one kind of kick-starts the chain of events that lasts into Rebel Mind, which is the last book published in the series (at least, so far). Pieces of Lee's past kind of start falling into place, and everything sort of starts connecting together. Specters from the past show up, some people die, and a few serious injuries take place. So . . . it's probably one of the more intense books. And it's also pretty vital to the storyline. So, like I said at the beginning of the marathon, it's best to read these books in order . . . otherwise, you'll miss important plot points.

   Okay . . . if I made a list of the top ten characters that absolutely grate on my nerves, Lever would be on it. He just cannot leave people alone! 

   This one is a bit more sad. *Certain* characters die, and while I didn't particularly like one of them, I wouldn't wish that on her. The other two, though . . . ! That should never have happened!




1 comment:

If your comment doesn't show up immediately, don't worry. It'll be up as soon as I approve it.