Saturday, May 15, 2021

Book Review Marathon #4: Most Wanted

   This is book 4.5 in the series . . . it comes between Ghost Hunter and Winnie Winfield.      


Most Wanted: AKA Simon Lee Short Story #4.5 by [P.D. Atkerson]


Sensitive content: some mildly intense scenes

Age recommendation: 13+

My rating: 4.5 stars


   This is a go-between book that you must not read until you've read Ghost Hunter all the way through. If you try to read it as a stand-alone, you will find yourself confused, perhaps disappointed, and informed of a plot point that finds its solidified appearance in the book before. This short story links directly to both Ghost Hunter and Phantom Thief, so don't read it out of order. 

   I actually really enjoyed this one . . . I loved how it showed Winfield's faith in God and his caring for other people. I know it's short, but it's honestly one of my favorite books of the series.




1 comment:

If your comment doesn't show up immediately, don't worry. It'll be up as soon as I approve it.