Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Book Review Marathon #5: Winnie Winfield

    This is book 5 in the series. 


Winnie Winfield (AKA Simon Lee Book 5) by [P.D. Atkerson]


Sensitive content: some mild language like "heck" and "stupid", some intense scenes, some violence

Age recommendation: 13+

My rating: 4 stars


   This book has a bunch of turning points in it. It kept me figuratively on the edge of my seat. Lee is knee-deep in precarious situations, such as having to protect the people around him while working to take down terrorists and villains who would like nothing better than to destroy the United States. 

   This book has a bit more of Lee's new-found faith in Christ, which I really appreciated, and it also might introduce one of my favorite characters into the storyline. . . .




2 comments:

If your comment doesn't show up immediately, don't worry. It'll be up as soon as I approve it.