Saturday, March 20, 2021

A Few Quick Announcements

    Okay, I just have a few little announcements. First, as you undoubtedly have noticed already, I changed my blog background. Oh, and I changed the header, too. And I may possibly have changed the blog font. Okay, I pretty much redid the whole thing. I was not paying much attention when I originally made the header dark red, the main part dark red, and the background dark red. Too red and too dark for my taste. Hence the changes. I personally think it's more cheery. 


   Secondly, the King's Daughters' Writing Camp signup is now available! KDWC is an amazing, Christian writing camp for ladies only (this is to avoid any potential awkwardness). I have been in all three of the previous camps and have made so many wonderful, encouraging friends. Not only that, but it is really effective motivation when I'm experiencing a writer's block. (Did I mention that I really like telling other writers all about my latest WIP?) You can read some of my posts about it here and here. If you're interested, check out more information on their website.  Gates open on March 25th and will close on May 7th. The official camp, however, will run the entire length of April. I'm really looking forward to it!


8 comments:

  1. Martha!! I LOVE the new blog theme!!! The swirl pattern in the side especially! <3 Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo. I really like the changes!!
    Can’t wait for camp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I'm so pleased. It seemed a tad too dark to me.

      Delete
  4. Your Blog's changes are SO beautiful!!

    https://culinaryscribbles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

If your comment doesn't show up immediately, don't worry. It'll be up as soon as I approve it.