Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Photo Dump

      Hello, and Happy-Beginning-of-February! I recently realized that I took some pictures a few months ago up that I was planning on posting but have not posted yet. So . . . photo dump! 


   First of all . . . we got a dusting of snow before Christmas. It didn't stay, but it was snow just the same, so we sort of got a white Christmas! I took the first picture with the flash on, and it turned out pretty neat and strange at the same time!



   Here's another Christmas picture. I know, it's way past December 25th now. But our cat was hiding in the Christmas wrapping paper, and he was just so cute!



   And here's another picture of him, but this time, he's sitting on the teddy bear's lap.


   And there was a gorgeous sunset some weeks ago. I just had to snap a photo!




   Well, that's all for now. I have an idea for a more interesting post lined up for another day. :)


Signed,

Martha

2 comments:

If your comment doesn't show up immediately, don't worry. It'll be up as soon as I approve it.