Thursday, October 29, 2020

Favorite Authors & Books #7

       I would like to start off this post by saying "thank you" and giving a special shout-out to Rebekah Morris for hosting the Five Fall Favorites party, which occurred earlier this month. Were it not for that party which gave me a bunch of splendid new books to read (that we got for free-- and who doesn't love free books??), I wouldn't be making this review. 

   As I said, we got a bunch of new books, so I think I can see some more book reviews on the horizon. The first one, though, is one I simply must mention. And it's written by what very well may become one of my favorite authors.

It's I Love Thee, by Faith Blum.



   May I just say . . . I . . love . . this . . book. It was so beautifully written, kept my attention, had a simply satisfying ending, had a creative plot, portrays a delightful yet clean romance, and has a gorgeous cover. :)

Sensitive content: romance, some kissing (but nothing vivid)

Age recommendation: 12+

My rating: 4.5 stars

   I am known by my close family and friends to have a bit of a flair for drama . . . and therefore may tend to exaggerate (just a bit!). But let me be extremely clear . . . I am not overstating how easily this book has earned my satisfaction. It's a beautiful story with caring, wit, Christian attitudes, romance, and some pretty amazing characters! 





7 comments:

  1. Lovely review!! <3
    On a scale of one to ten, how much romance would you say this book had? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummm . . . it kind of was a Christian romance. It didn't have anything I consider inappropriate (and I can be a very awkward and easily-embarrassed person at times). So it had probably had probably a . . . I don't know; 6? 7? 8? I found nothing that made me too awkward, if that's what you're asking. I was able to read it without cringing, and the romance part of it did not go "too far." The characters are Christians.

      Delete
  2. Aw, so glad that you enjoyed it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. (I mean, obviously it's not MY book but I'm just glad you enjoyed a book, period. XD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read this book and I loved it!

    ReplyDelete

If your comment doesn't show up immediately, don't worry. It'll be up as soon as I approve it.