Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Scavenger Hunt

    Hey! This is just a quickie post to say that tomorrow, there will be a Hope Chest Scavenger Hunt going on to launch Sarah Holman's new book, Fanny's Hope Chest. Just in time for Valentine's Day!



   I myself have not read the book yet, but I hope to. It looks interesting, and that cover is just beautiful! (Whoever said "you can't judge a book by its cover" must have meant it symbolically; I certainly do judge books by their cover! Get an interesting cover, and I'll probably read over the synopsis. That's what the cover is for!)


 

   Also--unrelated note. I made myself a simple new signature. (Yes, another one.) What do you think?


2 comments:

If your comment doesn't show up immediately, don't worry. It'll be up as soon as I approve it.