Thursday, June 24, 2021

Camp Begins Again!

    



   It's that exciting time of year again: writing camp! I've said it before, and I'll say it again: KDWC is awesome! It's that Christian camp for ladies only, and you can read about my other posts on it by clicking the label for "The King's Daughters' Writing Camp" along the side of my blog. It is so fun to meet new people, get inspiration for a new story, receive encouragement on my WIPs, and be able to have exclusive snippets and conversations from and with some really neat ladies who have written some amazing books! This camp really does motivate me to write more . . . and more diligently. I've made new friends here, discovered new books, and had the opportunity to participate in some really neat blog events.

   The gates open today, June 24th. The official camp with begin July 1st and run through the end of the month, with the gates closing again on August 7th.

   Visit the camp website for more information!






Unrelated note: as most of you likely already know, Feedburner is going away at the beginning of next month, which means that unfortunately, you won't receive any more email updates of my new blog posts. If you know of any non-complicated alternatives (that I wouldn't have to pay for), feel free to let me know.

2 comments:

If your comment doesn't show up immediately, don't worry. It'll be up as soon as I approve it.