Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Ten Days of Christmas #3: Red, White, & Green



   Hello everybody, and welcome to the Ten Days of Christmas blog party! I'm very excited to be participating in this. This blog event will be posted every two days. Specifically, December 4th, 6th, 8th, 10th, 12th, 14th, 16th, 18th, 20th, and 22nd. On each day but the last one, the theme will be associated with a certain letter of "Christmas." At the end of the event (the 22nd), the winner of the giveaway will be announced.

With that brief overview out of the way, let's get started!

Today's letter from C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S is "R" for



   The colors red, white, and green are a big part of Christmas. They're everywhere. And a few of my personal favorites are:

-Wreaths


-Ornaments



-Tree Skirts


-Poinsettias (Christmas flowers)


-Garlands

(This was my handiwork. ;)


-Random decorations (also my fault)


   And more!


    Visit Little Blossoms for JesusCulinary Scribbles, and Rebekah's Reading Room to see the coordinating posts from the other participants, and don't forget to enter the giveaway!

Please note: all these pictures are my own. Please do not take them without permission from me.




5 comments:

  1. Lovely decorations. :) I love how festive decorated houses look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, me too! I took over the garlands and kind of went crazy with my love for Christmas decorations! I so love to make things look pretty. In other words, the words "deck the halls with boughs of holly" appeals to me perfectly! :P

      Delete

If your comment doesn't show up immediately, don't worry. It'll be up as soon as I approve it.