Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Felines & Photos

    Hello again, and many apologies for the temporary desertion. I've no excuse you probably haven't already guessed, so I won't even bother. :) On with the post!

   First of all, if you've read my profile or my behind-the-blogger page, or you know my personally, then you have got a pretty good grasp of the fact that I'm an ailurophile. That means simply that I am a cat-lover. (I discovered this new word just today and am determined to add it to my mental dictionary . . . if I can learn how to pronounce it.) This means that if you have the same personality trait, this post is just for you! If you despise cats or simply have no real fondness for them, please just bear with me here. I have a special announcement not involving felines whatsoever coming up.

   As I was lounging comfortably on the couch some time ago, I was joined by our affectionate purr-motor . . . well, one of them, anyway. She settled down on my lap and I thought it was too sweet not to share. 

 "Oh hello." *sniff sniff*






                     And one of our other kitties.                 




   And now for the aforementioned announcement. For those of you who would, head on over to my Works-in-Progress page and see the brand-new photo collage I've made for Millie's Miracle. I am very excited about this. No one told me making photo collages for books would be so fun!




7 comments:

  1. Okay, sooo, I'm not a cat-lover, but this post + those pictures = 😍😍😍
    Heading to your WIPs page right now! 💙

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, your collage is gorgeous!!!!! I want to read Millie's Miracle so much. 🤩

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want you to be able to read it so much, too! ;D I'm not sure I'll be able to get it published by Christmas, though, at this rate. It's getting longer than anticipated!

      Delete
  3. Awesome collage, girl! And nice cats ;)

    ReplyDelete

If your comment doesn't show up immediately, don't worry. It'll be up as soon as I approve it.