Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Favorite Authors & Books #2

   Hey! I'm back, and this time I'm bearing a recommendation for a kids' book. And as a note, even though it is geared for younger kids, I still like this book a lot! 

It's Mr. Popper's Penguins!

Mr. Popper's Penguins - Wikipedia


Sensitive content: none

Age recommendation: all ages

My rating: 4 star

   Among others, this is probably one of the most fun kids' books I've ever read. It's very enjoyable, funny, and simple. Even little kiddos can understand and enjoy it. It also has delightful illustrations . . . and we all know how little kids love that! 
I would recommend this to anyone who wants a clean, fun story to read to kiddos . . . or even to themselves!

Signed,
Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment doesn't show up immediately, don't worry. It'll be up as soon as I approve it.