Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Favorite Things Tag



The Rules:

-Thank and link back to the person's blog who tagged you! You didn't know you tagged me, Ellen, but you left it open, so thanks!

-Thank and link back to the person's blog who started the tag! Thank you, Beth!

-Write about eight of your favorite things in your post!

-Add at least 2 pictures or gifs in your post that are related to your favorite things.

-Tag eight people at least! (If you don't know eight blogs to tag, just tag as many as you can.) Not to cheat or anything, but I seriously don't know very many people who haven't done this already. Okay, I tag HeidiChelsea, and anyone else who wants to do it.

-Put the eight rules in your blog post!

-Include the picture above for the beginning of your post!

-Have fun!


Let's see, where to begin? In no particular order, eight of some of my favorite things are:

Note: all these pictures are courtesy of the internet, and are not my own.


1. Baby Girl Headbands

So absolutely sweet! Of course, I adore the baby, too!

baby with red flower on head lying on white textile


2. Good Books!

What kind of bibliophile would I be if I didn't list this at all??

book lot


3. Ice Cream.

Especially chocolate-peanut butter!

ice cream on stainless steel tray


4. Golden Retrievers!

Ask anyone who knows me well, and they will tell you I adore this breed of dog!

Golden Labrador Retriever opened mouth on green grass


5. Amazing Songs!

I like all the songs I've heard so far by this music group. Click here if you want to listen to one of my favorite songs they composed. Not sure why I like it so much, exactly . . . but I do!

The Piano Guys - The Piano Guys - Amazon.com Music


6. Fairy Lights.

They're like tiny little Christmas lights. So pretty!

clear glass jar


7. Ocean Breezes!

So refreshing. Somehow makes me feel free. (Am I the only one who thinks that?)

rocks surrounded by ocean during sunset


8. Tent Camping (in summer)!

I adore the soft rustling and low murmurings you hear when you first wake up and are just lying in your tent on your sleeping bag (or air mattress, whichever).

man in black jacket standing near green tent during daytime



   . . . And that's just a few! There are so many little things we can take delight in, it's hard to narrow it down to eight!



5 comments:

  1. This was so fun to read!! I'm glad you did it. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for doing it so I could steal it from you. ;)

      Delete
  2. BABY GIRL BOWS!!!!!! 😍
    Fairy lights 😍
    Yeah- I love this tag! I did it last year, I should do it again 😄

    ReplyDelete

If your comment doesn't show up immediately, don't worry. It'll be up as soon as I approve it.