Monday, May 3, 2021

Favorite Authors & Books #11/Book Review Marathon #1: Christmas Hostage

    Before I begin this book marathon, I have an important announcement! I don't know why I haven't done this already, but P.D. Atkerson, I'm putting you down in my "Favorite Authors & Books" file. 

   Before I continue:

WARNING:

When reading this book series, it is highly recommended that you proceed with caution . . . AKA read them in order.


   Alright! Let the marathon commence . . . grab your water bottles, make sure your shoes are tied (unless you're wearing slip-on sneakers like me), and let's get going. Every book review should pop up every four days until I've made it to the last book (Rebel Mind)


   And we're off! First stop coming up: Christmas Hostage! This is actually book 1.5. See my review for the AKA Simon Lee book #1 Phantom Thief here.


Christmas Hostage: AKA Simon Lee Short Story #1.5 by [P.D. Atkerson]


Sensitive content: some mild language such as "heck" (if I'm remembering correctly)

Age recommendation: 13+

My rating: 4 stars


   This is an in-between story . . . it comes after Phantom Thief but before Guardian Eagle. It's short, but as exciting as ever! Simon Lee can't stop getting into intense situations . . . and for all of us readers, that's good. That means more books! I really enjoyed this one. He's a softie in some ways, though he'd never admit it. 


   Find it on Amazon or Goodreads!




1 comment:

If your comment doesn't show up immediately, don't worry. It'll be up as soon as I approve it.