Thursday, January 14, 2021

Goals for 2021

    Okay, I know this is a little late (alright, so it's two weeks late), but I'm going to list out my main literary goals for this year of 2021. I hadn't planned to do so, but I realized I had unconsciously given myself some anyhow. I don't even know if I'm going to be able to keep track of all I read, so I'll have to see if this even works! Also, I'm going to be vague and easy on myself. ;) So here goes. 




   -Publish my first book

   -Read at least 12 books I've never read before

   -Read at least 30 books (in general)

   -Participate in one bookish blog event (be one of the bloggers or just the a visitor, either way)

   -Keep fairly consistent with my blogging

   -Post a least one book review each month


And that's all for now. I'll have to see how I do!


Signed,

Martha

   

6 comments:

  1. Fun!! Great goals! :D And that's so exciting about planning to publish your book this year!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's huge for me, as I have not published a single book under my name (for all the writing I do!). I'm hoping I'm going to be able to succeed in that goal this year. That would be great.

      Delete

If your comment doesn't show up immediately, don't worry. It'll be up as soon as I approve it.