Thursday, April 22, 2021

Random Thoughts

    Okay, I've been busy, preoccupied, and maybe a bit lazy lately. Hence, my absence. I'm hoping to get back on track soon with a Book Review Marathon. It will be featuring P.D. Atkerson's own Simon Lee series. I've read nearly all of them but have only reviewed two, so I'm hoping this will help me get a bit more consistent with my posts.

   By the way, I'm going to be absent almost all of next month, so any comments won't be published until I get back. Just a note.

   Also, you might be seeing a bit about some not-so-new WIPs I haven't mentioned yet. 

   I'd make this post drag on longer for the sake of it, but I haven't got much else to say for now. 




   

   

  

1 comment:

If your comment doesn't show up immediately, don't worry. It'll be up as soon as I approve it.