Friday, January 8, 2021

Inspiration Instigation

       Okay, in case you haven't noticed, I'm feeling a bit of a lag in my blogging inspiration. So, if you would, please help me out. I want to try out something I've never done before. I would love for you to comment below and give me a brief story prompt! And then, when I find time, I'll write a quickie flash fiction based off of your suggestions and post it on here. If I get enough ideas, I can make the random flash fiction a regular thing, and I'll include not only your prompts but also stories I randomly write on here. I'll call it "Inspiration Instigation." Can't wait to see your prompts!


   Here's a few pretty pictures I took of a sunset a few days ago. The photo doesn't do full justice to what it really looked like, mind you. It was a blazing, brilliant pink with soft hues of purple and blue.




Signed,

Martha


(I'm going to take a break from my picture signatures . . . I'm situating and re-situating them.)

10 comments:

  1. Ooh, this sounds fun! I'll be thinking . . . :)

    p.s. Love the pictures, and your description of the sunset. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, here's a quote for a story prompt:
    "If only I had read my Bible that morning."
    And if someone else has a prompt you'd rather do, feel free to skip mine. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very easily applied to a real situation. :) I'll keep it in mind and see what I can do with it!

      Delete
  3. That's so pretty!

    Okay, here's my prompt...

    "Look, Auntie, I'm doing like a fireman!"
    "Yes, dear, but you're hardly a fireman yet, so get down."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, Katja! That prompt is so cute. ;) Can't wait to use it!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful pictures!!! And I love the idea and the name "Inspiration Instigation"!!

    Okay, here are a few prompts!

    1) "What if it is true?" she asked. "Then what are you going to do?"

    2) How many more miles would it take to find the little house?

    3) My brother isn't a hero. He just wants to be. I guess we all do.


    Not sure if those were what you were looking for, but I had fun coming up with them! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Random, interesting prompts like the ones you've given me certainly are what I'm looking for. Thanks, Abby!

      Delete
  5. I LOVe that pick!! Umm, here is a prompt...

    My little brother came bonding into the room with a cardboard sword in his hand. "Look (Name)! I a knight!!" And he swung it around. Suddenly, Grandma's best lamp fell to the ground with a crash.

    You can make it more detail if you want!!😃

    ReplyDelete

If your comment doesn't show up immediately, don't worry. It'll be up as soon as I approve it.